Saturday, May 2, 2020

May Gallery Exhibition Postponed

I forgot to mention in my last post that the show I was supposed to have this month at The Artist's Shop in Missoula, MT has been cancelled---actually rescheduled for May, 2021.  I orginally was making work around the theme of "All About Trees" and I have 7 finished pieces (except for the chore of sleeves, rods, and labels!).  It remains to be seen what the 2021 show will feature, but I likely will have a new theme and new direction for that work. I now have that completed work that I can show at my galleries or enter into shows so I don't mind.  I would rather wait until the world is in a better place to display my work!



Please visit The Artist's Shop when it becomes possible to do so, as I always have work on display there as a consignment artist.  I also frequently have work hanging at River's Mist Gallery & Gifts in Stevensville, MT.  Right now those are my only venues, but I will likely be entering some national level shows and am gearing up to write and try to get published another magazine article. 

So please do keep up with my activities here and on my Fiber Into Art by Heidi Facebook page where I am frequently posting work in progress, finished pieces, and anything related to my Fiber Into Art life!

No comments:

The Challenges and Triumphs of 2022

One thing I can say about 2022 is that it was not a dull year! We have all been enjoying a little more freedom and social interaction with l...