Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Upcoming November Activities



Two posts on one day---do you believe it? Don't miss the last post down below this one.



In November I have several things happening. I will have a booth at the juried Daly Mansion holiday craft show and have been working on lots of new small pieces for that. My booth will be on the second floor. This is my first experience with this kind of selling, so I'm a bit nervous about how it will go. Whether I sell much or not, I will definitely enjoy finding out how people react to my work and what they think of it. It is three days so I'm hoping I'll make a few sales and have fun talking with people about what I do.

I will also have some work in the "Many Faces of Fiber" show at The Artist's Shop in Missoula, Montana. There will be some quilted table runners by Judy Hartz, some weaving, wearables and I'm not sure what else, but I know it will be a very interesting show. This is a wonderful coop gallery that is worth visiting, particularly if you are looking for gifts for the holidays. I highly recommend it.

I will also have work at The River's Mist Gallery where the featured show in November is Master Woodworkers. I think my fiber art goes particularly well with wood, so I'm hoping there will be room for a few to hang with this show. I will likely have "Jewel of the Forest" there so if you want to see it in person please stop by. The gallery is on Main Street in Stevensville. In December River's Mist Gallery will have work by all of her featured artists, including me. Look for more of my small pieces perfect for holiday gift-giving if they don't all sell at the Mansion!

As always I will have some work at Art City and The Frame Shop which are both on Main Street in Hamilton, Montana.

This weekend my mother and I will be headed to Spokane, Washington for their quilt show. I have three pieces entered and I'm looking forward to seeing the show. I have heard this is a very nice show and I'm sure they will have a lot of vendors where I can spend some money!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hey, I just found your blog, from your comment on quilt art, and i loved it so signed up as a follower. I too got the big No from QN, and posted mine on my blog.... one of these days we will get in=)

The Challenges and Triumphs of 2022

One thing I can say about 2022 is that it was not a dull year! We have all been enjoying a little more freedom and social interaction with l...