Monday, September 16, 2013

Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) Auction

Earlier this year I sent in my 12" x 12" SAQA on-line auction donation and last week the auction began.  My piece was in the first week of bidding and I am honored to say that it sold to a fellow art quilter at the $250 level.  It was the first time one of my pieces has sold for more than the final level of $75 so I have finally been able to contribute a nice amount to the efforts of this organization.

My piece was called "Tweeting About The Setting Sun" and includes a number of pieces of fabric that I created using various surface design techniques.  I hope the purchaser enjoys the piece as much as I did while I was making it!

Here are some pics:



No comments:

The Challenges and Triumphs of 2022

One thing I can say about 2022 is that it was not a dull year! We have all been enjoying a little more freedom and social interaction with l...