Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Inspiring View Out My Front Door


 A few nights ago there was forest fire smoke in the atmosphere and a thunder storm moving through, but the sun was shining through at the horizon of the mountains.  I just had to go out and take some pictures at the risk of getting hit by lightning.  I was limited in my angles because it was raining so I had to stay on my front covered deck.  The colors changed as the sun set and the storm moved.  

This is the view out my front door.  Actually I can see much more of a panorama than this, but I can't get it all in my camera.  I'm thankful for it every day.   It is one of the things that inspires me to create my art and share the beauty I see with others.




Find your inspiration. 

No comments:

The Challenges and Triumphs of 2022

One thing I can say about 2022 is that it was not a dull year! We have all been enjoying a little more freedom and social interaction with l...