Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fiber Into Art by Heidi Open House


Next Saturday I am trying something new!  I am holding an Open House in my home---my livingroom to be exact.  I'll set up some of my display walls and hang a lot of art and see who comes to look!  Hopefully I won't sit there all day by myself, but if I do at least I will be at home!

So you know what I'll be doing over the next week---cleaning, baking and creating some last minute work!  My recent sales have been rather slow and far between so I'm hoping to kick of the holiday season with this new adventure and attract some people who haven't seen much of my work before.  

The hardest part about this for me is figuring out how to advertise this on a shoestring budget.  Thank goodness for the internet and email as I can get the word out to a lot of people that way.  I've put it on Facebook, sent it out to my newsletter email list, and will be distributing some fliers to businesses to hand out.  I submitted a public service announcement to the local paper, but that will only get published if they see fit and have room since it is free advertising.  The other paper is getting back to me about how much a little ad would cost me, so we'll see how that goes.  Here's an idea of what the flier looks like, although the images are supposed to be centered and the blog seems to be refusing to do that!  

   

Heidi Zielinski
FIBER INTO ART by HEIDI

OPEN HOUSE

Saturday, November 5 - 10am-4:30pm
428 Fawn Ln, Stevensville, MT
[North of Stevi off Eastside Hwy between Ambrose and 3Mile]

Come visit me to see my latest artwork, as well as
many older pieces on display and for sale. 
 
Accepting Credit Cards.
 
406-777-7001
heidi@heidizielinski.com - www.heidizielinski.com

P.S. - I bake. And I’m not above bribery.


So if you are in the area please stop in and see me!  I'd love to show you what I have been up to....!!
 

No comments:

The Challenges and Triumphs of 2022

One thing I can say about 2022 is that it was not a dull year! We have all been enjoying a little more freedom and social interaction with l...