Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Strata Art Quilts Class


"A Slice of Clear Water"

STRATA ART QUILTS
Timeless Quilts - 
2412 River Rd., Missoula, Montana  
Phone:  406-542-6566
www.timelesssewingcenter.com

August 16, 2014
9:30am - 3:30pm
Cost:  $45.00 

I will be teaching my Strata Art Quilt class at Timeless Quilts in Missoula, Montana on August 16.  The class will be from 9:30am-3:30pm and the cost is $45.00.  The shop has a description of the class and a supply list and I will be taking in a couple of sample wallhangings in the next week or so.  I think they will be advertising the class after June 1 so you will be able to sign up then. 

This style of quilt was featured in my article in the October 2013 issue of The Quilt Life magazine.  The one-day class involves designing and completing the top, but there will examples and discussion about quilting and embellishing the finished piece as well.  I will also be working up an embellishing class hopefully to offer in Fall 2014. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need information about the class.  You can e-mail me at heidi@heidizielinski.com. 





No comments:

The Challenges and Triumphs of 2022

One thing I can say about 2022 is that it was not a dull year! We have all been enjoying a little more freedom and social interaction with l...